We are the makers of the iconic Skeleton Table Lamp. Born through the love of 2 artists adorning their gothic home with bones, and other pieces of human body parts. The Blackened Teeth's Skeleton Lamp shines a beautiful light on death. After all, we embellish the macabre.
The Skeleton Table Lamp is handmade by our small team of Artisans in our South Wales (UK) based workshop. We're a family run business and take great pride in hand-making our beautifully peculiar products in-house.
CHRISTMAS 2021 - LAST ORDER DATES are here! If you need your Skeleton Lamp in time for Christmas Gifting please read our Last Order Dates prior to ordering. All orders placed after these dates will not be dispatched prior to Christmas.
Choosing your Skeleton Lamp:
- Black Skeleton or White Skeleton?
- Pick which lampshade will suit your aesthetic. Gold and copper (inner) lampshades give a beautiful warm glow. White inner lampshades give a cooler hue light. Our lampshades are handmade by our fellow Welsh lampshade maker.
- Our lamps are made with a UK 3 pin plug. Please read 'Lamp Information' regarding plug if you are purchasing for intended use outside of the UK.
- Total height of lamp (including shade) - 68cm
- Lampshade Measurements: Diameter 30cm x H 16cm
FREE UK SHIPPING. If you're purchasing in the UK we ship to you Free of Charge (using DPD, or Royal Mail if your postcode is not mainland UK)
How long will TBT Artisans take to make my Skeleton Lamp?
3 working days in production prior to dispatching.
International shipments may incur import custom/VAT fees, find more information about this in our Shipping Policy prior to purchasing.