The Enid Baroque Edition of our iconic Skeleton Floor Lamp in Gold. The Enid Baroque Shade combines a classical style lampshade with a gothic aesthetic, adding a dark sophisticated touch to the floor lamp.
Our Blackened Baroque lampshade is handmade for us by our UK Lampshade Makers using traditional methods, these highly skilled makers are some of the best and renowned in their industry.
We are the makers of the iconic Skeleton Floor Lamp. Born through the love of 2 artists adorning their gothic home with bones, and other pieces of human body parts. The Blackened Teeth's Skeleton Floor Lamp shines a beautiful light on death. After all, we embellish the macabre.
Our lamps are handmade by our small team of Artisans in our South Wales (UK) based workshop.
Made to Order: The Floor Lamp currently has a 4 week production time
About The Skeleton Floor Lamp Gold Edition:
- Lampshade included: The Enid Baroque Lampshade. 41cm Diameter / 46cm Height (from top of shade to bottom of gold tassels)
- Colour: Gold Skeleton & pole. Black wooden base.
- Materials: Resin Skeleton, steel pole in to base.
- Our lamps are made with a UK 3 pin plug. Please read 'Lamp Information' regarding plug if you are purchasing for intended use outside of the UK.
- Dimensions: Height 129cm / Lampshade diameter 40cm / Width of Ribcage 27cm
FREE UK SHIPPING. If you're purchasing in the UK we ship to you Free of Charge (using DPD, or Parcelforce if your postcode is not mainland UK)
How long will TBT Artisans take to make my Skeleton Floor Lamp?
The waiting list is currently 4 weeks in production. If you would like an estimated dispatch date prior to ordering please email Lee directly (email@example.com)
International shipments may incur import custom/VAT fees, find more information about this in our Shipping Policy prior to purchasing.