We are the makers of the iconic Spine Table Lamp. Born through the love of 2 artists adorning their gothic home with bones, and other pieces of human body parts. The Blackened Teeth's Spine Lamp shines a beautiful light on death. After all, we embellish the macabre.
The Spine Table Lamp is handmade by our small team of Artisans in our South Wales (UK) based workshop. We're a family run business and take great pride in hand-making our beautifully peculiar products in-house.
Choosing your Spine Lamp:
- Black Spine or White Spine?
- Pick which lampshade will suit your aesthetic. Gold and copper (inner) lampshades give a beautiful warm glow. White inner lampshades give a cooler hue light. Our lampshades are handmade by our fellow Welsh lampshade maker.
- Our lamps are made with a UK 3 pin plug. Please read 'Lamp Information' regarding plug if you are purchasing for intended use outside of the UK.
- Total height of lamp (including shade) - 68cm
- Lampshade Measurements: Diameter 30cm x H 16cm
- You'll need to independently purchase an E27 bulb (UK)
FREE UK SHIPPING. If you're purchasing in the UK we ship to you Free of Charge (using DHL, or Royal Mail if your postcode is not mainland UK)
How long will TBT Artisans take to make my Spine Lamp?
3-5 working days in production prior to dispatching.
International shipments may incur import custom/VAT fees, find more information about this in our Shipping Policy prior to purchasing.