We are the makers of the iconic Skeleton Table Lamp. Born through the love of 2 artists adorning their gothic home with bones, and other pieces of human body parts. The Blackened Teeth's Skeleton Lamp shines a beautiful light on death. After all, we embellish the macabre.
The Skeleton Table Lamp is handmade by our small team of Artisans in our South Wales (UK) based workshop. We're a family run business and take great pride in hand-making our beautifully peculiar products in-house.
Please be aware of imitators and scammers claiming to sell this piece of ours. We hold the rights to this design, and are the only business that makes this piece.
Choosing your Skeleton Lamp:
- Pick which lampshade will suit your aesthetic. Gold and copper (inner) lampshades give a beautiful warm glow. White inner lampshades give a cooler hue light. Our lampshades are handmade by our fellow Welsh lampshade maker.
- Our lamps are only made with a UK 3 pin plug. Please read 'Lamp Information' regarding plug if you are purchasing for intended use outside of the UK.
- Skeleton is made from Resin, attached to a handcrafted wooden base using metal pole.
- Total height of lamp (including shade) - 68cm
- Lampshade Measurements: Diameter 30cm x H 16cm
- You'll need to independently purchase an E27 bulb (UK)
FREE UK SHIPPING. If you're purchasing in the UK we ship to you Free of Charge (using DPD, or Royal Mail if your postcode is not mainland UK)
How long will TBT Artisans take to make my Skeleton Lamp?
3-5 working days in production prior to dispatching.
Production Time: The estimated dispatch date for this product is shown below 'Add to Basket'. Shipping time follows this date - select your shipping method at checkout. When purchasing multiple products the longer dispatch date will apply to the order.
International shipments may incur import custom/VAT fees, find more information about this in our Shipping Policy prior to purchasing.