THE BLACKENED TEETH LTD
The Snake Edison Skull Lamp
The one of a kind Snake Edison Skull Lamp.
An intricate and eye-catching statement piece for your beautiful gothic home. Our unique handmade lamp is perfect for the curious at heart and the outlandish lovers of macabre home decor.
Features of The Snake Edison Skull Table Lamp:
- Our lamps are custom made with the plug required for your country's power outlet type (select which plug you need).
- Cotton lampshade of your choice, handmade by our lampshade maker in South Wales. Metallic and plain lampshade inners available. Copper and Gold inner lampshades give a beautiful warm glow when lit.
- Lamp Height (including shade): 55cm
- Width/Depth of Skull: 14 x 20cm
- Lampshade Measurements: Diameter 30cm
- Requires a bulb (UK E27 bulb 60 Watt Maximum - bulb not included).
- Choose the plug needed for your country's outlet.
- Colours: Black with gloss finish.
International shipments may incur import custom/VAT fees, find more information about this in our Shipping Policy prior to purchasing.
Production Time: The estimated dispatch date for this product is shown below 'Add to Basket'. Shipping time follows this date - select your shipping method at checkout. When purchasing multiple products the longer dispatch date will apply to the order.
Pickup available at The Blackened Teeth
Usually ready in 2-4 days
Beautiful lamp. This is my second lamp from The Blackened Teeth, lovely quality.
Received well packed and on time. This new and stylish addition to my home has surpassed my expectations!
Beautifully made (in a subtle way) very heavy and substantial.
Together with my Skeleton lamp it sets the room off perfectly!
Thank you... Absolutely Thank you. X
Really beautiful and great quality. Bought as a gift and the recipient loves it. Fast delivery and well packaged. Will buy from here again.
Ordered my lamp and unfortunately when it came it had been damaged in the post, quickly arranged to return it and the replacement was with me in days. Great customer service and a fabulous lamp! I did find when placed on my table it went off to an angle but I popped a bit of padding under it to straighten it up, you can't tell and it looks beautiful. With a bulb in the copper shade it creates such an ambient, cozy glow, so pleased with it.
Bought as a present for my son, he loves it.